Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Technology and Social Networking

While I am not a novice to the internet and the networking sites...it is something I am having to get used to. There is a time commitment required to hit all of the required spots to make sure you are updated and on target.

Twitter, Facebook, Blogs, LinkedIn...there are so many an they are all important. The real estate business, and so many other business today, are relationship based. We are all so busy with our jobs, kids, hobbies, etc that keeping up our relationships becomes challenging to say the least.

I mean really, when you have to schedule dinner with you best friend 3 weeks out to make sure you can schedule her in...really.

So in comes Social Networking. The new technology in business building. I have been found by people I haven't seen since high school or college. All this is great unless you don't want to be found of course.

In any event, here I am at 45 years old trying to keep up with my step-daughter (age 13) in the text/networking age. I will do my best to keep up.

Help me won't you?

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment